2/18/2012

KOCYK DLA MALUCHA !!!/ BABY BLANKET


This is blanket, which I received from my mother in-law when my daughter was born.

Unfortunately we have'n got to many occasions to use it as it's quite heavy and hard. 

 So I decided to sew piece of soft cotton so it will not irritate babys skin.

All these negatives do not mean I hate it I still think it's extremely beautiful.

Knitting or on the crochet is a skill that I never possessed.

All my attempts have failed.

Or maybe i didnt have good teacher.


OTO KOCYK, KTORY OTRZYMALAM W PREZECIE OD MOJEJ TESCIOWEJ JAK URODZILA SIE NASZA CORECZKA. 
NIESTETY NIE MAMY OKAZJI ZBYT CZESTO GO UZYWAC BO JEST DOSC CIEZKI I WELNA JEST DOSC GRYZACA WIEC ZDECYDOWALAM SIE GO PODSZYC FLANELA. 
TE WSZYSTKIE NEGATYWY NIE ZMIENIAJA FAKTU ZE JEST PRZEPIEKNY.
ROBIENIE NA DRUTACH CZY TEZ NA SZYDELKU JEST UMIEJETNOSCIA, KTOREJ JA PRYWATNIE NIGDY NIE POSIADLAM.
WSZELKIE PROBY ZAKONCZYLY SIE PORAZKA.
ALBO POPROSTU NIE MIALAM DOBREGO NAUCZYCIELA.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

Uwielbiam takie kocyki! Moja córeczka ma biały i różowy :)